Anago of Western PA Franchise Owners Receive Annual Healthcare Certification
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA – June 6, 2013 – The Anago of Western PA Monthly Franchise Owner’s Meeting for April 2013 provided Anago of Western PA Unit Franchise Owners with the opportunity to refresh their annual Healthcare Cleaning Compliance Certification.
For their added convenience, Franchise Owners were given the option of attending either the Saturday, April 27th meeting or the Monday, April 29th meeting. Franchise Owners’ employees were also encouraged to attend.
The course was conducted by Anago of Western PA Vice President Bill Ross, who has extensive theoretical and practical experience in the specifics of cleaning in healthcare environments. The following topics were covered at this year’s course:
- The Anago of Western PA Exposure Control Plan
- The Anago of Western PA Hepatitis B Vaccination Program
- Universal Precautions and Body Substance Isolation
- Medical Facility Code of Conduct
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Proper Hand Washing Techniques
- HIPPA for Janitorial Contractors
- Microfiber Use in Medical Facilities
- The Chain of Infection
- Cleaning Exam Rooms
- Cleaning Dialysis Centers
- Cleaning Waiting Rooms
- Cleaning Betadine Spills and Splashes
- Cleaning in Isolation Areas
- Procedures for Disinfecting and Sanitizing
- MSDS Sheets
- Understanding Dilution Ratios
Mr. Ross considered the event a huge success. “We couldn’t be more pleased with the turnout for this year’s healthcare certification,” he stated after Monday’s meeting. “Our goal at Anago of Western PA is to help to protect our Franchise Owners, their employees, our clients, as well as our clients’ employees and guests. Judging by the participation in both Saturday’s and today’s events, I can see that our Franchise Owners have the same goals.”
Both the Saturday and Monday meetings were held from 11:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. at the Anago of Western PA Regional Support Office (300 Old Pond Road, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15017). Anago of Western PA provided a complimentary lunch at the conclusion of each meeting.