Floor Cleaning Pittsburgh: Keep Your Facility Looking its Best With Our Commercial Floor Cleaning Services
Commercial Floor Cleaning Services
Vinyl composite tile or vinyl sheet floors
- Strip, seal and wax: strip old finish from floor, edges of door frames and baseboards and then apply a sealer-enriched high solids finish.
- Top scrub and recoat: rough up floor surface and apply two coats of finish. This process is performed when there is enough finish on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray buff: damp mop floor, lightly spray mixture of finish and water and then machine buff.
- Maintenance technicians with our commercial floor cleaning services are used to working with finish solids contents of 18% to as high as 30% depending on the use your floors receive or the type of facility you have. You can also choose from a low sheen finish to a wet look.
Commercial carpets, area rugs, Berber carpeting, oriental rugs, etc.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by preconditioning. Hot water is applied (between 110 degrees to 165 degrees) to the carpet from a holding tank or heating coil incorporated into the cleaning unit. The pressurized solution, often combined with detergent, is injected into the carpet. Suspended soil is removed by combining the flushing action of injected solutions with wet vacuuming. Normal drying time after this commercial floor cleaning services is 12-24 hours.
- Bonnet cleaning is the process where a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine. On the bottom of the machine the technician will place a drive block which is a plastic block with plastic spikes designed to hold the cleaning pad in place. The bonnets themselves are usually 100% cotton or microfiber and are normally dry or slightly moistened. The bonnet will turn in a circular motion while the technician moves the machine from side to side, changing or rinsing the pad as it becomes soiled. Normal drying time required is 1-2 hours.
- Spot cleaning of carpets can be performed with special spot cleaning machine. The personnel that take on floor cleaning in Pittsburgh remove deep set-in stains with bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning performed by way of a hot water extraction method for use on any type of commercial grade furniture and fabrics.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Floor Cleaning Pittsburgh
- When we clean cermaic tile as a part of our commercial floor cleaning services, we start with a machine scrub using a low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Then we use a vacuum to remove excess dirt and water.
- An acid wash may be used in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively. When other companies would leave your tiles dirty, our floor cleaning Pittsburgh teams work to get the build-up out.
- In high traffic areas, tile grout can differ in color from the excessive wear. Our floor cleaning Pittsburgh personnel can perform a hand scrub on those tiles.